The following Exemption applications are due March 1st.
If you have any questions concerning the qualifications for these exemptions, please call the Property Appraiser's Office at 352-569-6800
- $25,000 - Homestead Exemption
- $5,000 - Disabled Veteran's Exemption
- $500 - Widow's Exemption
- $500 - Widower's Exemption
- DR-501DV - Property Tax Discount for Veterans Age 65 & Older With a Combat Related Disability.
- DR-501M - Deployed Military Exemption
- DR-501SC - Low Income Senior Citizen Exemption (NOTE: Financial Information due by June 1st)
Other Filing Deadlines due March 1st.
- Agricultural Classification (DR-482)
- Conservation Classification (DR-482C)
- Conservation Exemption (DR-418C)
Other Filing Deadlines due April 1st.
- Tangible Personal Property (DR-405)
Our offices will be closed to observer the following Legal Holidays
- New Years Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Holiday (Thu & Fri)
- Christmas Holiday (Christmas Eve and Christmas Day)
NEW Our Property Appraiser's office at The Sumter County Villages Annex to be closed.
We will be permanently closing our Property Appraiser's office currently located at The Sumter County Villages Annex at the end of November 2020.
Our Primary Bushnell office and Wildwood office will remain open to serve the public.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.